Pages

Thursday 23 February 2017

Honor God & He Honors You

Some of the MOST EMPOWERING VERSES IN THE BIBLE, which many of us CONVENIENTLY PREFER TO IGNORE because they demand ACTION and SACRIFICE:


Malachi 3:10-12 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.


Chapter 3:9-19 of the same Book says: Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase. So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.


What does Exodus 20:3 tell us? "Thou shalt have no other gods before me."


And Deuteronomy 5:7? "Thou shalt have none other gods before me."


We only want to read and quote (which is not bad) popular verses like Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

And the highly popular second part of Heb 13:5, “……..for he hath said, I will not leave nor forsake you.” Yet we want to conveniently forget part B of that verse, “Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have………”



KNOW THIS FOR FREE, SERVING AND GETTING GOD'S BLESSINGS COMES WITH T&C, yes Terms &Conditions.

Selective application of Scripture will not get us anywhere. The Bible, the Word of God is to be consumed WHOLESOME, not BUFFET STYLE where we choose what we want to eat and skip what doesn’t please our palate.


You may declare 2017 to be the year of RESTORATION, OVERFLOW, REVIVAL, ABUNDANCE, etc., but until you fulfill your part of the T&C, all is in vain!


1 Samuel 2:30 "Wherefore the LORD God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me forever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed."


HONOR GOD and He shall honor & bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment